Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
That looks like the bumper which is part of the UTV Inc roll cage package that sells for like $1600. You can not buy that particular bumper by itself but they have another rear bumper that looks similar. It even says UTV Inc on the rear support at the bottom of the Maverick.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I have the rear bumper and it's not bulky to me. It hugs close to the tail lamps. Maybe the way the upper mount are designed make it seem that way.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
is that the UTVinc. rear bumper? I really want that bumper too. How is the quality and fit…did it line right up?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Yes, it is. The quality is very good. Everything lined up pretty good. There are 6 bolt holes to line at the bottom. My last hole to line up was slighty off but all it need was a light tap of a hammer and that was it. They key is to screw the top mount first but do not tighten it completely until all 6 bolt holes are lined up at the bottom of the bumper.

It's a real nice bumper. and hugs the body as close as you would expect or want it to without touching your plastic body panels.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Thanks…that is what I was wanting to hear….It is on my wish list :smile:

·
Registered
103 Posts
I like the way the full kit looks better than just the bumper...but I only want the bumper. Do you see how much wider the roll cage is coming up from tail lights in the complete package? Why don't they make the bumper kit that way? If the bumper kit was made that way, then I would want it but the bumper kit closes in too much and leave less room to carry things in the trunk...did that make sense?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I think that rear bumper would be just what I am looking for if it will attach to my existing cage...but that one is a whole separate cage than factory, isn't it?

·
Registered
32 Posts
MiMav I see your pics that u put up were taken at silver lake! I am also from Michigan, thankyou for posting those pics i am ordering that same rear bumper/cage extention.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
MiMav I see your pics that u put up were taken at silver lake! I am also from Michigan, thankyou for posting those pics i am ordering that same rear bumper/cage extention.
Your welcome. I am selling my UTV inc rear bumper if you're interested. I bought a WOC enclosure so the UTV Inc bumper won't fit. I have to get a different rear bumper. PM if you're interested in buying it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts