Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on the hunt for sturdy, waterproof, dust proof, nice looking, storage box for my 2019 Maverick X3. I really like the Ryofab box but $600.00, really? If you have pictures, post them, I'd like to see what everybody is using.:big smile:

·
Registered
328 Posts
I have the Ryfab and love it.

Reactions: Shutterrific

·
Registered
9,240 Posts
How tall does it measure? Add doesnt say
It is just about bed height and uses up just about all the available bed space. It holds a lot of stuff. Only downfall is there are some holes you have to seal up to make it more dust proof. I used it on my baja trip and I fit a spare, axle, spare radius rods, Sandcraft belt bag with 2 belts in it, first aid kit, impact gun, and a bunch of other stuff. It is well made and the price is very reasonable.

·
Premium Member
10,019 Posts
It is just about bed height and uses up just about all the available bed space. It holds a lot of stuff. Only downfall is there are some holes you have to seal up to make it more dust proof. I used it on my baja trip and I fit a spare, axle, spare radius rods, Sandcraft belt bag with 2 belts in it, first aid kit, impact gun, and a bunch of other stuff. It is well made and the price is very reasonable.
Is that one the same one you bought? Free shipping makes it very enticing!

·
Registered
364 Posts
I have the XL ryfab and it's great, I like the one posted above for $250 though!

·
Registered
9,240 Posts
I'm on the hunt for sturdy, waterproof, dust proof, nice looking, storage box for my 2019 Maverick X3. I really like the Ryofab box but $600.00, really? If you have pictures, post them, I'd like to see what everybody is using.:big smile:
What are you looking to store in the box?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I had two of the plastic canam boxes and then got the ryfab xl. I won’t say it’s worth the money, but it’s the best box money can buy imo. I should of just got it from the get go.

2018 X3 XDS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Shark,
More or less the same type of stuff you're carrying, tool kit, first aid kit, recovery straps, camp shovel, spare parts and whatever else I can think of that I can jamb in there LOL!

What are you looking to store in the box?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,240 Posts
Shark,
More or less the same type of stuff you're carrying, tool kit, first aid kit, recovery straps, camp shovel, spare parts and whatever else I can think of that I can jamb in there LOL!
The storage box I have will fit all that. Like I said you do have to seal up some seams and holes to make it weatherproof. I used a black silicone to seal it up and also added weather stripping to the lid.

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
View attachment 243325 Bolted down pelican style boxes from harbor freight. Solid and looks good with easy locking.
Those boxes "water resistant " ? Have a link to post ?

That's actually a much better setup than the tool bag I have strapped to my rack.

Thanks for sharing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
They are water resistant and have a purge valve not that it matters since I drilled holes in the bottom to bolt them down. They work perfect though. Thanks. I just went to Harbor Freight

1 - 20 of 59 Posts