Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm thankful for many things but being able to join up here and talk about my favorite hobby is near the top of the list! Thanks to ALL forum members, vendors and administrators for this site!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I'm thankful for having a SXs now, with near perfect clutching..lmao just had to do it....happy turkey day everyone

·
Registered
156 Posts
for my kids.

happy thanksgiving everyone.

Reactions: Driller77

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I'm happy to have a sxs without a reverse chain and shocks that don't look like bananas after a few rides. :haha:

Truly thankful for what's important friends, family,& faith

·
Registered
548 Posts
I'm thankful for my amazing family and friends, that the pastures were frozen solid this morning so the Kubota sxs didn't get stuck while feeding the horses, 75 mph yellow sxs and progressive reloading presses!

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I'm thankful I woke up breathing to day. Lol. Seriously, I'm thankful for my family,friends, our health, and happiness. God has truly blessed us all.

Reactions: AReed

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'm thankful for the wealth of knowledge on this forum.but it empties my pockets usually.oh also my family and friends:what:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
272 Posts
I am thankful for my 3 beautiful and healthy children and my friends and family.

Happy Thanksgiving to all,

Nathan

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I'm thankful for having a SXs now, with near perfect clutching..lmao just had to do it....happy turkey day everyone
that new sxs of urs blows more belts then ur old one ! lol

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Thankful for God being Awesome and blessing me and my family. Thankful for all the knowledge all on this forum have and are willing to share.

·
Registered
477 Posts
God, friends and family. Really enjoy all the peeps I've me on these forums. Had a real Lessing this morning.

Count your Blessings on

A beautiful thanksgiving day. I got up this morning and headed to church to help box up some thanksgiving dinners to take to the needy. We got ready and started distributing names. I had not took one yet when they came to a lady that lived thirty minutes from the church. Nobody would take it so I figured it was my calling. Man , was I right what a blessing. My son and I loaded the dinners and headed out. As we arrived at the house it was obvious they were needy. We pulled up and a little old lady stuck her head out the door curiously, I opened the door and ask if she was the Davis's and explained why we were there.
She immediately lit up and warmed up to us, he greeted us with a hug. Then we started into conversation about her family. She is a widow woman with a son who is confined to a wheel chair. I invited them to come to church with us on Wednesday nite to learn about The Lord and eat with us, as we have a supper that nite. Her son then rolled out the door in his wheelchair explained to me that there was no one to lift him and carry him to the truck or into church.
I recognized my Blessing and calling instantly. I've decided on Wednesday nites I will go to church , pick up two plates and go to them and share the gospel. I will have to OK it with them but I think it'll work out.
Guys this was my thanksgiving blessing, hope your day is just as blessed.
Attached Images

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
That's awesome Bama. Simply awesome.

·
Registered
367 Posts
good read bama
thanks for posting

im thankful for my beautiful wife and children and grandchildren and my mom.
im thankful for the soldiers that stand on the wall every night to protect us and for those that have died defending our country.
im thankful for how god has blessed me and continues to bless me beyond my wildest imaginations.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts