1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says what are you paying for full coverage annually

What is your deductable.

What ins. company are you using.

Im sure this is going to vary across the nation but Im curious, I was quoted 937.00 yr. with a 500 deduct through State Farm.
I have a friend that says he has full coverage through progressive for 140.00 a year. I also recommend he call his agent and double check that cause it just doesn't sound right.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
do a search there is a few threads already with tons and tons of info I pay 200 a year also geico

·
Registered
292 Posts
Mine is $516 a year with Geico with a $500 deductable. My buddys 800 rzr4 is $350 at allstate.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Bill I confirmed it, $101.00 for the Commander and $140.00 for Wildcat. Both with full coverage including $3000.00 coverage for bolt on accessaries. My Policy is thru progressive.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I need to look into this.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Mine is through Allstate and I pay $380 a year with a $250 deductible. I checked Geico and Progressive and they were all within $20 of each other but the later of the two had a $500 deductible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
395 Posts
$255.22 thru Progressive with $375.00 Deductable. $3000.00 Accessory Coverage But also I have my Harley on this too, so there is probably a discount with both. $ 435.00 for the HD.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
I'm 30. And I pay 310 a year with geico for a 2011 commander 1000 and 2008 outlander 400 full coverage with 500 ded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
WTF Im 51yo and have had State Farm since my twenty's maybe its time to shop all my vehicles!
I have been with State Farm for almost 25 years now. I just called to get an estimate. She will call me back with the quote soon and I will let you know what I get quoted. I was told State Farm does not offer coverage for accessories...so that will be a deal breaker for me regardless of the cost of the policy. I will have way too much invested in add-ons to not have them covered.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
OK, just received the call back and was quoted $732/yr for same coverages as my cars and that does not cover any accessories. The lady told me they have actually been referring people to Progressive for UTV's. I found that quite amusing but also nice of here to give me a referral to someone she thinks will give me a better deal. I have a call into them now and will let you know what they quote me.....sounds like State Farm has no real interest in insuring these....really odd because I have a smoking deal on my travel trailer at $78/year!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
what are your coverages? I can't remember all of mine but the coverages are pretty high and the deductibles are low ($50). The deal breaker is the lack of coverage on accessories.

·
Registered
477 Posts
My coverages are same as vehicles . Deductibles are higher than 50 Bux though.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
That is probably a big part of it.....do you have coverage on your accessories?

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Progressive's whole existence is based on insuring recreational vehicles that most company's really want nothing to do with and probably quote high hoping you go away lol. The Owner Peter B. Lewis is a Billonnire because of it.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts