Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase one in the next month or so.Just wondering what the OTD is going to run?

·
Registered
103 Posts
There's another thread that asked the same question.
It looks like the range is 18.5K-22K (Many with the 5 year extended warranty included.)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I would it also depends on what part of the country your in. It seems to be different depending where you buy. But SoCalJeff's numbers seems about right.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is the name of the other thread I didn't find it?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never mind found it! Thanks guys...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was quoted 18999 OTD for a white/red max xrs at jones offroad here in oklahoma city area.. Add the 3yr warranty and its 19999 or 20999 I cant remember or find my notes.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I don't know why people always want OTD prices, when sales tax is different everywhere. People should want sales price before tax, that way you get a better idea.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Tax for autos/atvs etc is different than tax for furniture or clothing..
Not in Arizona...sales tax is sales tax no mater if you buy a T-Shirt or a Porsche. Our tax rate is a flat state tax, than the counties and cities add their tax on top of that which varies by jurisdiction. Which to my point again... everywhere is different. So why care about what the world wide web is getting OTD when what you really want is the "cost before taxes" price? Ten percent tax on a $20,000 ride will cost you $2,000 extra in taxes. This as opposed to the guy paying three percent tax only paying $600.00 in taxes. That's a $1,400 difference. By the way... I see you live in Blanchard, OK. I googled your tax rate and see you are at 9.0% which is pretty high too. http://www.sale-tax.com/BlanchardOK

·
Registered
67 Posts
I didn't pay sales tax if u signed a paper that u had land and u were using it for that u didn't have to pay tax in Kansas but in Kansas are sales tax is the same for a t shirt or a car also

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not in Arizona...sales tax is sales tax no mater if you buy a T-Shirt or a Porsche. Our tax rate is a flat state tax, than the counties and cities add their tax on top of that which varies by jurisdiction. Which to my point again... everywhere is different. So why care about what the world wide web is getting OTD when what you really want is the "cost before taxes" price? Ten percent tax on a $20,000 ride will cost you $2,000 extra in taxes. This as opposed to the guy paying three percent tax only paying $600.00 in taxes. That's a $1,400 difference. By the way... I see you live in Blanchard, OK. I googled your tax rate and see you are at 9.0% which is pretty high too. Blanchard, OK Sales Tax Rate
For goods purchased, other than vehicles atvs etc.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts