Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever dealt with this guy or his company? He's supposedly making custom tunes for the X3 using Dynojet's Power Vision CX. Before I bite the bullet and spend $400 on a Power Vision loaded with his custom tunes, I'd like to hear some real world feedback on this guy's business.

·
Premium Member
3,760 Posts
I know a few here have his oil catch can that looks pretty nice

·
Premium Member
7,609 Posts
I have his catch can, it's nice but just put it on so no use yet. Also not sure how much we can discuss his stuff on here

·
Premium Member
3,236 Posts
We should be able to discuss his stuff. That shouldn’t matter it’s a forum that’s what it’s for. He shouldn’t be able to come on and try and promote and sell without becoming a vendor I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
We should be able to discuss his stuff. That shouldn’t matter it’s a forum that’s what it’s for. He shouldn’t be able to come on and try and promote and sell without becoming a vendor I think.

Agreed. That was my point on another thread about xtremetire. They are not a vendor but as we all know they are promoted big time here. I don't think there's anything wrong with that as long as it's equally ok to talk about other vendors/shops.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
497 Posts
Agreed. That was my point on another thread about xtremetire. They are not a vendor but as we all know they are promoted big time here. I don't think there's anything wrong with that as long as it's equally ok to talk about other vendors/shops.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
I also haven't noticed Warlock around here lately

·
Registered
285 Posts
Besides a catch can, nobody has any experience with this guy?
He is posting quite a bit on the X3 pages of Facebook. That’s where I first saw him. He seems to know what he talking about from the posts but one really never knows until we get some reviews. If he is legit that set is pretty sweet for 400.00. I’ve been looking at the power vision hoping Andy at Pwrtune would be able to put his tunes on it.

Are the Dynojet tunes not good enough to use?

·
Administrator
450 Posts
It's ok to talk about upcoming products to encourage discussion, but it's not ok to post links to their websites, promote their products or prices unless they are a vendor.

The link has been removed from the OP.

·
Premium Member
3,236 Posts
My post did lol. And got my pee pee slapped. Just having a little fun. I hope he becomes a vendor. His Facebook stuff looks pretty interesting.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts