Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got your attention! I don't like to calculate engine horsepower but if you do the math of what a stock 2017 X3 did on our dyno vs what its advertised engine horsepower is, we make 230 engine horsepower. Enough of that.

We did however prove that we can make 200 WHEEL horsepower as recorded on our Dynojet 424X. We put together a little feature video of testing our WS200 package on the dyno and out around the shop.

As you can tell by our name, our main focus is speed through innovation. We hate status quo and will question and push the boundaries of being different to make positive changes. We refuse to sell something to you that doesn't work to make a buck. We do the research and development so you can enjoy your machine knowing your machine is safe, optimized, and properly tuned.

We are constantly improving, testing, tuning, and innovating, so please keep up to date with our website and offerings. The tuning solution we use is the dynojet powervision CX which is an extremely strong tool. Easily flash the machine yourself in about 10 minutes, revert to stock in the same amount of time, view live data, add a wideband AFR for datalogging into the devise, as well as record data for helping diagnose issues with your machine or simply checking to make sure it is operating as designed by simply emailing the Log to us for review. Updated tunes can be sent out via email, downloaded, and easy to upload to your unit to flash as well as upgrading to higher power packages is also a breeze and done the same way. Install the parts, download my tune, and flash the machine. No need to ship your ecu anywhere and the devise is a fair price at 399.99.

Thanks to everyone who has supported us so far, we pride ourselves in making sure you are taken care of. Looking forward to help powering more of your machines.

We also offer a WS160 package(actually more like 165-167hp to the wheels using STD correction) a WS180 package that makes 180whp on 93 gasoline as well as a WS200 packages that is the top dog at the current moment. We are pushing harder to make more on the stock turbo safely!

WWW.WHALENSPEED.COM

Stock vs WS200.png

·
Registered
270 Posts
Glad to see you guys made the jump to be a vendor.
I was looking at your WS160. Does that price include the Power Vision tuner? Or is it just the tune?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Do you know if the tune is compatible on an 18' XRC. I read the ecu might be different with the smart lock diff.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The 17 Ecu actually has pins available for diff locking. Even though the diff lock wasn't avail until 2018. I would imagine there is an upgrade in the future.

As far as I know all 18s are compatible.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Is the exhaust needed on the 180 kit if i already have one?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
725 Posts
No, we can happily subtract the exhaust from the package.
Just give us a call at the shop and I can kick that off the package total.

Are these trail ready water and mud resistant, i seen on the fb page there was something in the works for that kind of terrain.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Are these trail ready water and mud resistant, i seen on the fb page there was something in the works for that kind of terrain.

Both our Catch Can and Intake Kit can come with the Outwear's Water Repellent Cover in blue or black.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts