Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 2020 maverick turbo 120hp model. I have the power vision and did the mild DynoJet tune it comes with. However some more hp would be awesome. Without having an inter cooler this seems to be the best option. Anybody have this tune and confirm it’s a reliable gain? I was going to adjust the crack pressure like they recommend and then buy it and install. I live in Alaska so helping the cold weather and sea level conditions keep my intake as cool as naturally possible. If anyone is selling a factory bolt on inter cooler and fan combo I am interested! Thanks

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey guys I have a 2020 maverick turbo 120hp model. I have the power vision and did the mild DynoJet tune it comes with. However some more hp would be awesome. Without having an inter cooler this seems to be the best option. Anybody have this tune and confirm it’s a reliable gain? I was going to adjust the crack pressure like they recommend and then buy it and install. I live in Alaska so helping the cold weather and sea level conditions keep my intake as cool as naturally possible. If anyone is selling a factory bolt on inter cooler and fan combo I am interested! Thanks
I believe I have a factory in are cooler with a fan I'll double check and get back with you

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts