Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Looks nice. What brackets do you have?

Is the bar behind your head larger than the cage bars... sorry I don't have mine yet.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Could it be mounted up higher and out of the way of the rear view?
I would think so but I have the rear cooler along with the Pivoting rack with a 32" spare tire on it so rear view for me isn't going to be there anyways.

·
Premium Member
7,473 Posts
My problem is I already have my tablet using blutooth with my garmin glo antenna. I will need to figure something out.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I ordered the stealth ultra 10 HD and it didn't come with any mounts. Did you just need the 1.75" tube mount? Or a slider, too?
I just bought 1.75 tube mounts - Axia Alloys. They don't work. I mean you could make them work. But they aren't ideal.

·
Registered
60 Posts
man, you've done exactly what I was looking at. LinQ Rack, Spare Tire, Cooler, and Wet Sounds Ultra 10! Glad to see it all works!

·
Registered
546 Posts
My wet sounds ultra 10 is for sale if there is any interest. I bought it last month. Maybe 1/2 hr run time. Very clear sound i just need more base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
My wet sounds ultra 10 is for sale if there is any interest. I bought it last month. Maybe 1/2 hr run time. Very clear sound i just need more base.

Fwiw, I added their AS-6 sub with the bar and she thumps now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts