Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with desert season coming to an end here in CA and AZ, where do you guys ride in the off season? My desert group puts their toys in the garage from April to October. Just curious if anyone in our neck of the woods goes anywhere to ride during the off season that doesn't have temps of 105 degrees. We are gearing up for river season, but I would like to know of any cool riding spots with camping within a few hours that can be done during the summer months.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SW Utah is about 6.5 hours from me, I have driven through plenty of times, but never ridden there. I will look into the riding there, could be a good 4 day weekend type thing. Flagstaff is about 7.5 hours. Utah gets pretty hot in summer doesn't it?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Andy, there is riding in Big Bear? I will be up there in June for a fishing tournament, I will have to scout that out! Sounds like it would be a blast. I have always wanted hit up Pismo as well. Is there a lot of room to ride there? The Mav costs too much to let sit in the garage for 6 months!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts