Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who have started to hear rumors that Turnkey UTV is back, I can confirm the rumors are true. Turnkey UTV is under new ownership and we are in the process of building the business back up to full strength. Not only will we continue to build the majority of parts that put Turnkey UTV on the map, but we will be updating them with newer color schemes to match the new generation of Can Am colors. We are committed to upholding the values of Turnkey UTV, providing high quality, durable and stylish Can Am accessories at a great value all made in the USA. We will be working very hard over the next few months to fill our shelves with inventory and bring back the parts so many of you have been missing. We will be updating our website as new parts become available, so check in often to see what becomes available. It feels good to be back and we look forward to a bright future with Turnkey UTV.

Turnkey UTV

·
Administrator
2,352 Posts
It's great to see this as many members have missed your solid products......looking forward to seeing your name in the Supporting Vendors roles very soon!.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just tried to call you from the number on your site and it is disconnected. Do you have a new number?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes and no. We will have a new phone line but it has not been transitioned yet, we should have it completed by next week. Right now the best way to get a hold of us, is through email. You can send emails to [email protected]. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Also, we are doing a forum discount. You can use mavforum at checkout.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Good to know, i will be ordering another adjustable passanger grab bar and replace the stock one. Wife cant really reach the stock one very good.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Glad to see TurnKey making a comeback. Lots of great parts at reasonable prices.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm also looking for the manta green shift handle...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts