Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a few goodies. Flying them under the radar so see if she'll notice when we ride lol... Picked up two 3" harness and bar along with doors to knock down some of the debris from entering the cab. ( well gonna say that ) She really doesn't mind, really only thing I do and she always says it's your money, you earned it. Goods came from Willie @ utv inc.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I put my belts in before I ever drove it. I can't imagine not being strapped in with them. You're gonna like 'em!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
omg stock seat belts will tear ur neck up lol

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Bought a few goodies. Flying them under the radar so see if she'll notice when we ride lol... Picked up two 3" harness and bar along with doors to knock down some of the debris from entering the cab. ( well gonna say that ) She really doesn't mind, really only thing I do and she always says it's your money, you earned it. Goods came from Willie @ utv inc.
The harnesses are the single most important upgrade you can do……if she did give you a hard time, just pull the "safety" card and she should back off :smile:

Reactions: LBSwank

·
Registered
394 Posts
The only thing I don't like about the harnesses is it really limits what can be done about a rear window. :(

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gary, I have the wind screen. I believe I'll have to make an entry point through the solid part of it so straps can pass through.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a feeling putting on the doors is what gonna suck.

·
Registered
394 Posts
When you say screen, are you talking the netting or that clear plastic piece? Let me know how that turns out either way. I'm heading to Hatfield in Nov. and I need something. The back of my head and the inside of the windshield gets covered if it's raining and sloppy. I was dreading my doors too after reading the horror stories here. It was actually not to bad. I had no alignment issues and making the proper cuts weren't that bad either.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When you say screen, are you talking the netting or that clear plastic piece? Let me know how that turns out either way. I'm heading to Hatfield in Nov. and I need something. The back of my head and the inside of the windshield gets covered if it's raining and sloppy. I was dreading my doors too after reading the horror stories here. It was actually not to bad. I had no alignment issues and making the proper cuts weren't that bad either.
My screen has the can-am logo on it, screen not the plastic or net. The screen helps a lot. you'll be glad once you have one.highly recommended.Which doors did u go with?

·
Registered
394 Posts
The only thing I can find running a search is the net. Can you shoot me a link? I got the Pro Armor doors.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Ok that looks like it would do the job. Thanks! I'm going to order one.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I believe the dealer was a little cheaper than ebay, check in with them. That's the one.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Ooops... Oh well, it's on it's way. Thanks again!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Let me know how those doors install. I may be buying a set of those UTV inc doors. I am still undecided on which ones I buy.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Let me know how those doors install. I may be buying a set of those UTV inc doors. I am still undecided on which ones I buy.
Will do. Got an email that the goods are in route.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well the brown truck arrived this afternoon. Didn't get much time workin on her tonight but how in the hell does that front plastic section come off? Do you have to pull the upper part of plastic outside of the black then pull up on the whole piece? Anyone know from installing doors?

·
Registered
394 Posts
All I remember is it was a bitch getting to the two little screws that hold the top of the one piece on. They come through from the inside and you have to pull the glove box to get them on the RS

1 - 18 of 18 Posts