Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
Thanks! Many of you on here already know me by my call name Maverick4me2. Here is a little information about me and my company:

I have been an avid ATV/UTV sports enthusiast since 1986. A large portion of my knowledge came from working at and with our local Can-Am dealership for over 10 years. To meet the demanding needs of our fellow UTV enthusiasts, I decided to start our latest company, UTV Mods 4 U in December of 2016.

We offer a vast selection of UTV performance modifications. We specialize in Can-am UTV modification accessories, but our suppliers offer a full range of mods for all manufactures. Everything that we offer I have knowledge either by having it installed on our own toys, customers toys, or positive feedback from others in the UTV sports industry as well as this forum, Maverickforums.net. I will never try to sell something that I would not use myself. I spend hundreds of hours researching this stuff to know what works best and why.

Feel free to ask me anything regarding performance modifications, if I don't have the answer, I will do my best to get it! Below is our current list of suppliers. We are constantly adding suppliers as our customers show special requests for their UTV Modification needs. In no way do I intend to, or will I directly compete with any listed vendor below who is a Current Supporting Vendor on this site.

Give me a call and I will do my best to help! Thanks, Don (541)-733-8887

Current Vendor List:

CT Raceworx
Evolution Powersports
S3 Powersports
PRP Seats
Rugged Radios
Razorback Technologies
Switch Pros
Heretic Studios LED Art
Dragonfire Racing
Advantage Performance (GMZ, Axia Alloys, and a whole lot more!)
Factory UTV
Skat-Trak
Rouge Innovations (Bug Buster Windscreens)
KWI Clutching
PCI Race Radios
Malone Motorsports PWRTune
MODQUAD Racing
Shock Therapy

www.utvmods4u.com

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Been buying from Don for a few years now. Great prices and service after the sale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts