Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
Please take a moment to welcome Coppertown Concepts to the community.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
8,724 Posts
Thanks guys, the price will be resonable with free shipping.

Currently only made for the oem RS wheels. Working on the changes for the base and DS models next week hopefully. I never thought making a product would take so much proofing and testing on different cars. Lots of little differences in welded brackets on same model cars makes designing difficult.

·
Registered
601 Posts
You think it'll work with walker evans 14s with the 5.125" backspacing? Otherwise I'll have to excuse myself from that commitment.

·
Premium Member
8,724 Posts
You think it'll work with walker evans 14s with the 5.125" backspacing? Otherwise I'll have to excuse myself from that commitment.
RS wheels have a 6.17" backspace and the DS is 7.5". With the walker 5.125" backspace. You will have just over 1" more gap than our kit is setup for (3/8" clear). You could use spacers from our tabs to move the plastic ring closer to your wheel. We are looking into a plastic spacer kit and longer bolt option for aftermarket wheels. But i have to finalize the changes on the DS kit first.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Running RS wheels on both our XDS's if thats presents a issue.
RS wheels have a 6.17" backspace and the DS is 7.5". With the walker 5.125" backspace. You will have just over 1" more gap than our kit is setup for (3/8" clear). You could use spacers from our tabs to move the plastic ring closer to your wheel. We are looking into a plastic spacer kit and longer bolt option for aftermarket wheels. But i have to finalize the changes on the DS kit first.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Please, let us know pricing. I hate the gouged wheel look mine is getting! Are those made of the UHMW?

I would be happy to test fit a set for the DS, and make and document any changes in bracketry.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I'm in

·
Premium Member
8,724 Posts
Please, let us know pricing. I hate the gouged wheel look mine is getting! Are those made of the UHMW?

I would be happy to test fit a set for the DS, and make and document any changes in bracketry.

Yes UHMW, same as most aftermarket skidplate. Im trying to find a DS thats local, but ill keep you in mind.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts