Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm surprised I can't find any companies that have designed a storage compartment of sorts for the wasted open space under the front middle console. Google picture attached, X marks the spot. What are you guys putting here??

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,684 Posts
Tim beat me to it!

Reactions: BLR

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
wasted space.....HAHA.... you goof

·
Premium Member
2018.5 Can Am Maverick X3 XRS
187 Posts
I'm surprised I can't find any companies that have designed a storage compartment of sorts for the wasted open space under the front middle console. Google picture attached, X marks the spot. What are you guys putting here??
Space is def used on my X3! UTV Stereo mount for Rockford Fosgate head unit, and Rugged Radio setup. I did think about using the Metal inserts that @Tmesic mentioned, but I have to much stuff, and couldn't figure out where to put it all, since it's all considered "essential" :)(y)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
how do you like the lowrance for nav? we bought a humminbird but haven't used it enough to decide.
The Lowrance is nice, basic and easy to use, at speed it might be hard to glance over and figure out what’s going on, but that’s same as anything that would take my eyes off what’s in front of me.

I just pick a destination point, and watch the arrow on the screen to see what direction I need to go.

if I was to install it again, I might go simple and just mount the antenna on the fuse box cover up front. I ran my antenna wire all the way to the rear of the roof.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Space is def used on my X3! UTV Stereo mount for Rockford Fosgate head unit, and Rugged Radio setup. I did think about using the Metal inserts that @Tmesic mentioned, but I have to much stuff, and couldn't figure out where to put it all, since it's all considered "essential" :)(y)
View attachment 269659 View attachment 269660
what kind of mount are you using for your lowrance there? looks nice.
we use backcountry access radios - work just fine - lot less 'stuff' in the machine.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The OEM MTX sound system also fits there along with other manufactures.
Using JBL 'pill' bluetooth speakers and portable mounts you can strap them anywhere on the cage and sync up a couple if you have them. just bluetooth off our phones spotify anyway.

·
Premium Member
2018.5 Can Am Maverick X3 XRS
187 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
I installed a Inferno Heater

1 - 20 of 27 Posts