Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_2821.jpg

Have a heavy duty warm 12v winch complete with all the fixins if someone wants or needs one.

I originally purchased it to use in case I had to get an inoperable car into the trailer but it’s so heavy duty and bulky it’s serious overkill for my needs with the X3. I decided to go another route as the mounting and cutting a hole in my box trailer to mount below the floor lost its luster. So it’s up for sale. Complete with all the wiring, and recovery gear
IMG_2822.jpg

IMG_2823.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
450 Posts
I’m cringing at the flat bighorn tire that’s going to have a permanent flat spot and dangerous hook attachment with the clamps on the end of the cable :)

·
Registered
450 Posts
Really on the huh ? The bighorn tire in the background looks like it melted on the dolly, the rim is sitting on the tire sidewall , not good for soft tires you can flat spot them .....do you leave your tires flat when you store your Mav ?...... and that’s a scary and dangerous way to attach a hook to a winch cable, I’ve seen them pull apart more than once

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really on the huh ? The bighorn tire in the background looks like it melted on the dolly, the rim is sitting on the tire sidewall , not good for soft tires you can flat spot them .....do you leave your tires flat when you store your Mav ?...... and that’s a scary and dangerous way to attach a hook to a winch cable, I’ve seen them pull apart more than once
Couple things for ya. First off the the tire went flat since it’s been sitting since March. I use run a sand set-up and hardly use the knobby tires. But thanks for your concern.

Second, the winch was wired and set up that way when I bought it, and the thing sold weeks ago.

And third, you must be one bored individual if all you have to do is critique a flat tire, a hook that in your expert opinion isn’t properly placed and to reply with some smart ass retort when someone has no Fn idea what your first reply event was referencing. Perhaps if I said, get a life or F off would be something you might comprehend?

·
Registered
450 Posts
I was trying to look out for you with the flat tire and look out for you or the potential buyer that the hook attachment can be dangerous
I didn’t say anything that even remotely meant to be smart ass.
I should have realized that you’re a dumb ass with flat tires and redneck cable setup ......FYI who’s the bored guy ? You’re the one leaving long pissy messages . I’m on the boat headed to an island right now , so boredom won’t happen for one of us today.

I see you’re in SoCal , pm you’re address and I can stop by and personally “apologize” to you’re fragile feelings, maybe bring you some tissues since you’re obviously a cry baby who flips out when someone see’s they have a flat tire

fyi ......another thing you don’t know is that when an item is sold you mark it as sold ...duh
It sold weeks ago ? You posted this 15 days ago .....so it sold prior to your posting it for sale ?

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was trying to look out for you with the flat tire and look out for you or the potential buyer that the hook attachment can be dangerous
I didn’t say anything that even remotely meant to be smart ass.
I should have realized that you’re a dumb ass with flat tires and redneck cable setup ......FYI who’s the bored guy ? You’re the one leaving long pissy messages . I’m on the boat headed to an island right now , so boredom won’t happen for one of us today.

I see you’re in SoCal , pm you’re address and I can stop by and personally “apologize” to you’re fragile feelings, maybe bring you some tissues since you’re obviously a cry baby who flips out when someone see’s they have a flat tire

fyi ......another thing you don’t know is that when an item is sold you mark it as sold ...duh
It sold weeks ago ? You posted this 15 days ago .....so it sold prior to your posting it for sale ?
I’ve sold plenty of items here, never had an issue. Yeah, I’ll just PM ya my address. That’s genius.

Perhaps if you’d of PMd me in the first place instead of “ trying to look out for me” we wouldn’t be dealing with this right now. Big man on a boat headed for an island. I see Orange County, Newport Beach and Florida. Well that says quite a lot right there. Another rich punk probably inherited his papas trucking business. Got more money than you know what to do with. Sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts