Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,635 Posts
That’s very sad, I knew him for years on the rzr forum as early as 2010 and met him at the sand show years back at Tim’s extreme tire booth when the x3 had just came out. We had been recently trying to get him to try St Anthony’s since he was practically a Glamis resident and needed to venture north. Wether you agree or disagree with what he said, he did have some valid points a lot of the time.

I know he had a business and a few daughters, hopefully they are ok.

Matt

Reactions: HyPerf

·
Registered
403 Posts
RIP and sorry to his family for the loss. We certainly had our paddle "discussions" but he was always around providing info to all on the forums.

·
Administrator
2,456 Posts
Warlock......God Speed, RIP, and condolences to your entire family, brother....

We lived too many miles apart and I was never blessed to meet you in person, but we had many years since 2007 of posting on the Rhino sites..... passing the evenings away.....you, me, Controlled Force, and a dozen other peeps BSing about hot-azz boats, your Rotaxed kitty-cat, CFs turbo Rhino, and us peons in plain ole N/A Rotaxed-Rhinos. We had spread a lot of manure on those 2 sites and it all still survives there today.

MY TRIBUTE TO YOU is reposting some of your most memorable quotes on this thread from back in the day......before my last pass.

·
Administrator
2,456 Posts
A few oldie and goodies from Warlock...he was colorful, a chit-stirrer, a riding advocate, loved boats, and an all-around great guy to converse with on the forum sites....my hat goes off to you who had met / rode with him....RIP man.....

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
I remember the first time i met Todd.

Was in 2009ish in Glamis. I was running back from Gordons Well in my RZR 800 and had an electrical issue where the car wouldn't run anymore around RoadRunner. My budy randy knew Todd was camping in Cement Flats so we towed my pos there. We showed up after dark and the shit talking started flying about what happened and why i was driving a popo. Todd started straight in giving me tons of shit and then handed me a beer and said i could leave it overnight with no guarentee if it would still be there the next morning. After multiple drinks i jumped in my buddys passenger seat and we took sand highway back to the washes.
Around the road back to Olds we were pulled over for no rear facing light, i was shitting myself because there was a sea of beer cans on the floor under my feet. Given a warning and he never seen the cans.
Next morning i made sure to get up early and head to Cement Flats with truck and trailer to gather my car BEFORE Todd woke up and i had to take another verbal beat down. LOL Todd sure knew how to talk shit.

RIP Todd

·
Premium Member
7,094 Posts
I really enjoyed some banter with Todd. It was great LBR and Mega to post those.

I'm not too proud to say I was smiling and have a tear in the corner of my eye.

I got to hand out with Todd several times and can say he was a good man.

I know I plan to take a minute out in Glamis this season and take a moment to reflect as a tribute to him.

Tim

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
Todd was a good dude.

We had fun banter about sand tires and rolling mass and other stuff. The first time I met him was at the base of Olds probably 5 years ago. We shit talked for a little while. I would see almost every year at the sand show when he would help out at the Skat booth. I met him and Tim from Extreme Tire one year at the show. The two of them would talk your ear off about paddle tires. The two them were like kids in a candy store.

Todd was into boating as well and we seemed never be able to get to the lake on the same weekends.

Going to miss his random text of funny memes or the crazy boating or mountain climbing videos he would send.

Going to be a little weird this season knowing he is not out there tearing up the sand.

RIP Sand Brother!!!!!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts