Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out some sad news last night that Todd AKA WARLOCK here on the forms passed away last week my condolences goes out to his family he was a good guy good friend and will be missed

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,089 Posts
Just found out some sad news last night that Todd AKA WARLOCK here on the forms passed away last week my condolences goes out to his family he was a good guy good friend and will be missed

Where did you hear that? I just talked to Todd two weeks ago and he was going to call me bacj last week and never did. Tim

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where did you hear that? I just talked to Todd two weeks ago and he was going to call me bacj last week and never did. Tim
One of our mutual friends called me last night and told me about it we also talked with Kelly at extreme tire and she told us what happened to him.

·
Registered
9,349 Posts
WOW! sad news. RIP Warlock!!!!

Reactions: Tmesic

·
Premium Member
7,089 Posts
God Speed brother and God bless your family. Tim

·
Premium Member
10,428 Posts
WOW, shocked, he wasn't that old? RIP. Prayers to his family.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Awful..hopefully he passed away peacefully.
Prayers for his family and friends.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Very sad news. Condolences to the family

Barbara

Sent from LBR Logistics

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's my tribute to Todd running the WARLOCK tires on my X3, I'll truly miss the guy being him and I are one of the OG's of this sport,, taking 800 V twin Rotax engines building our own Turbo charged systems and stuffing back in Rhinos back in the day making 200 plus horsepower to the wheels over 12 years ago, I can't believe it's gone by that fast I'll miss the conversations that we've had up until recently talking about how difficult it was back then ...and how easy it is to make horsepower now lol...

I see you again one day my brother and continue our conversations that we had

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
My condolences to the family, I enjoyed meeting him and enjoyed our few rides together. Rest in peace brother ! :(

·
Premium Member
2019 x3 Xds R
465 Posts
Didn't know him personally but sounds like a stand up guy. Stuff like this is horrible. The worst part of getting old you start watching everyone you know leave ya.

Blessings and prayers for his family and friends.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sorry to hear this.

Prayers to his Family.

RIP.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Shocking!

I did not know him personally, but bought alot of his used parts - stand up guy. God speed.

Reminder to the rest of us - live everyday to it's fullest.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts