Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for the stock guages out of a XRS model for my standard edition. I need the guages and the black pod too. I have the all digital gauges off my standard if anyone is wanting a trade plus a little $.
Guages need to be in great condition. My Mav is brand new and I would like the guages to look that way too.
Let me know.

Jon

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I've had a SxS without gauges before so that was the main reason I bought the Xrs.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My standard has an all digital guage, but I like the layout of the XRS guages better. Im just putting it out there for maybe theres someone parting a XRS out or likes the digital one better.
I got a great deal on my standard, so I jumped on it.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
that is going to be a tough one on the newer maverick line. there pretty expensive to buy oem new, no one will trade down, im like desertdog, half the reason for my xps was the gauge cluster. parting out is about your only hope and those almost dont exist either to much yet. good luck on that.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Could be a test of patience

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats what Im hoping. Theres more out there now, so maybe theres a chance that a part out shows up. If you guys see a part out somewhere, please let me know. I can deal with the standard gauges until I find a deal. No problem.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Eventually there will be some being parted out.

Reactions: bulldogs101

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not sure if the part numbers are the same or not. I looked it up and it list 2013 commander too, but wonder what changed in 13?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I bet a used one isn't going to be cheap either.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
I always think outside the box Bulldogs you know that! If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way, lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts