Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are buying CanAm X3 clutch assemblies- immediate cash sale. Please PM, call or email if you have any you would like to sell.
Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
756 Posts
Wondering if I should be concerned about my secondary not having holes drilled in the casting? From what I'm see on the forum , other secondary's have 6 holes drilled in them . Figured you'd be the best person to ask . Thanks.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Wondering if I should be concerned about my secondary not having holes drilled in the casting? From what I'm see on the forum , other secondary's have 6 holes drilled in them . Figured you'd be the best person to ask . Thanks.

Yup. That looks like my x3 secondary

Reactions: MCI

·
Registered
1,533 Posts

Mine looks the same

from the dunes

·
Registered
756 Posts
Wonder why some have holes and some don't. Picked my X3 X RS up Dec 15th , I had no recalls to deal with.
Doesn't seem like a big deal , just curious .

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Some early helix's were undrilled. The later ones are all drilled. We drill them all out when we do the clutches. No big deal and not anything to worry about.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
By the way those clutches are so shiny and clean! I need those to put on the wall!

·
Registered
756 Posts
650 dune miles on them , blow them out after every trip , original belt . Thanks for the reply.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts