Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I thought you were gonna bite the bullet and buy aftermarket clutches?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
brp will give u a new one just call them

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
831 Posts
why would they? I got something in my garage I dont know what it is but I can send it, its a primary or secondary n its free.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought you were gonna bite the bullet and buy aftermarket clutches?
yes i am but i will not have it before tuerkey day in Glamis

yes stock

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!! i just got an email back from BRP stating it would have to be taken to dealer and BRP would have to review it, no promises. very shitty email. i have half a mind to post it and flame them effers.

why would they? I got something in my garage I dont know what it is but I can send it, its a primary or secondary n its free.
i just need the orange secondary helix(cam). I can paypal you some dough for it and shipping

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
cuz the cvt warranty is good for 1 year and they don't like having customers out there with blown up clutches to make more of a bad rap , lol

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
yes i am but i will not have it before tuerkey day in Glamis

yes stock

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!! i just got an email back from BRP stating it would have to be taken to dealer and BRP would have to review it, no promises. very shitty email. i have half a mind to post it and flame them effers.

i just need the orange secondary helix(cam). I can paypal you some dough for it and shipping

well ofcourse u gotta take it in . but im sure they will cover it after the dealer tells them there neat bolt backed out lol

·
Registered
309 Posts
If its the same clutch u had last year then it was your helix that got trashed I dunno if you ever got it replaced before you got your stm.

Mega, I ordered my stm rage 6 from Adam at airdam, set it up and had it to me within 4 or 5 days. He usually carries a few in stock. That being said it is Sat so USA guy might have faster ways of getting in touch with him. I installed mine in glamis cause I didn't have time to do it before I left....the only thing you'll need is the stock primary puller tool which I believe he has or you can borrow one from me or someone else.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If its the same clutch u had last year then it was your helix that got trashed I dunno if you ever got it replaced before you got your stm.

Mega, I ordered my stm rage 6 from Adam at airdam, set it up and had it to me within 4 or 5 days. He usually carries a few in stock. That being said it is Sat so USA guy might have faster ways of getting in touch with him. I installed mine in glamis cause I didn't have time to do it before I left....the only thing you'll need is the stock primary puller tool which I believe he has or you can borrow one from me or someone else.
thats good news. i might make it.

·
Registered
309 Posts
speaking with Adam the other day it sounded like he was going to make the trip to glamis for thanksgiving. I know allot of people talk bad about him on the forums, but he was an great guy to deal with before and after when I had some questions. It was nice being able to bolt something on as complicated as that and have it be dialed in already, hopefully ill make it out for a day or two over thanks giving and I can let him check it out to see if its as good as it can be.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
speaking with Adam the other day it sounded like he was going to make the trip to glamis for thanksgiving. I know allot of people talk bad about him on the forums, but he was an great guy to deal with before and after when I had some questions. It was nice being able to bolt something on as complicated as that and have it be dialed in already, hopefully ill make it out for a day or two over thanks giving and I can let him check it out to see if its as good as it can be.

now that weould be aewsome to have him drive it and say it needs this or its damn good. i sure hope that situation works out for me.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Mike, I got a helix for you if you still need a stocker.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
We brought the max to him and he spent all day making it perfect. Feels good knowing it has been tuned by one of the best

1 - 15 of 15 Posts