Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm interested in a new or slightly used set of factory tires and wheels yellow Xrs beadlocks PM me thanks, possible trade w some cash for a brand new set of 14" mamba beadlocks and 28x10.00r14 itp blackwater evo tires

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I'm interested in a new or slightly used set of factory tires and wheels yellow Xrs beadlocks PM me thanks, possible trade w some cash for a brand new set of 14" mamba beadlocks and 28x10.00r14 itp blackwater evo tires

What do you have up your sleeve? I just bought your stock X-RS wheels :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not sure yet just thinking overtime I guess!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
haha....I like that post where these were dipped in the carbon fiber wrap......that would look pretty good but not sure how durable the finish would be...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm still looking for a set of factory yellow beadlocks and bighorns 2.0s the newer the better who's got them and wants to sell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've got a set of newer yellow stock wheels with like new maybe 100 miles swamp lites. If your interested let me know. I'd be interested in trading

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a set of Yellow Beadlocks and bighorns that are stock. Let me know if you are still looking. Call Rob 602-326-5942. Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a set of red and I have a set of ITP 28 inch tires as well. The tires have about 200 miles on them and the new set of bead locks and bighorns have about 100 miles on them. Hit me up if you are interested

1 - 16 of 16 Posts