Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,640 Posts
You're about 2 weeks late, just sold a set for $285. Wish I would have known.

·
Premium Member
14,640 Posts
I was kicking the idea around for awhile, but as my luck goes, when I finally decided I'll pony up the coin.... none available. LOL Always a day late or a dollar short.
IMO, well worth it. So are the Kings, but they are more money. You could drop Ed Poundsand a PM, I think he sells both, I know he sells the Kings.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have inquiry's out from you guy's leads and a couple other shot's in the dark, but still looking like I'll be waiting for Craig's shipment in February.

I'm sure I dont want to pay for the Kings, but even then I dont even see them listed for sale anywhere anyway. I'm also surprised I haven't run across someone's knockoff's. I'm a little curious if SATV's for the RZR work, but I know they're going to be grade A chineezium.

·
Registered
10,723 Posts
King Shocks makes a link. Also did you try Ed "The Suspension Guy" here on the forum. Maybe he has some still in stock.

·
Premium Member
14,640 Posts
King Shocks makes a link. Also did you try Ed "The Suspension Guy" here on the forum. Maybe he has some still in stock.
Ummmmmmm, check post 4 from 9 hours ago, LMAO!

Reactions: Wicked can

·
Registered
205 Posts
Late last month I bought Kings from Ed. At the time he had a bunch of Walkers.

·
Registered
10,723 Posts
Ummmmmmm, check post 4 from 9 hours ago, LMAO!
Things could of changed in 9hrs.

I would give the Super ATV one a whirl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ed got back to me. He does have both Kings and Walkers in stock. He's in Glamis till Monday though, so I'm going to get back in touch with him Tuesday to play lets make a deal.

Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
14,640 Posts
Ed got back to me. He does have both Kings and Walkers in stock. He's in Glamis till Monday though, so I'm going to get back in touch with him Tuesday to play lets make a deal.

Thanks guys!
You're welcome!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ed got me hooked up today with the walkers and at a better than expected price to boot! He says they’ll ship tomorrow.

At this rate, they’ll get to my house before the rack and springs I ordered last Tuesday.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts