Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2022 MAVERICK X3 MAX X RS TURBO RR W/SS
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put in an order for a X3 Max XRS Turbo RR with SS a few months back and now I’m just waiting. Got my first box of parts from CT (gusset kit and shock tower brace) to look at, so that’s exciting. New to SXS but been an avid desert explorer for my entire life. Been wanting a side by side for years and my wife put in an order for a Polaris General for my birthday. They couldn’t deliver (luckily) so I canceled her order and switched to the x3. Planning on making an overland style build for hunting and exploring but also hardening up the internals a bit so I can have some fun.
Packing materials Package delivery Rectangle Wood Shipping box

·
Premium Member
14,633 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Welcome to the forum !
You don’t need to harden up the internals …..it’s the externals that need to be hardened / addressed

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Welcome from Las Vegas

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Welcome from wherever our truck parks our home for the night
Ocotillo Wells SVRA Salton City CA

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2022 Maverick X3 XRC Turbo rr 64"/ 2020 Maverick X3 XRC Turbo
19 Posts
Welcome! Your collection of parts will grow, and grow, and grow..and then you'll have a pile of parts without a machine and you'll think to yourself "this thing better actually get delivered, or I am out a bunch of money" lol. This is my current situation.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome! Your collection of parts will grow, and grow, and grow..and then you'll have a pile of parts without a machine and you'll think to yourself "this thing better actually get delivered, or I am out a bunch of money" lol. This is my current situation.
Ha, yeah.. I have a whole pile of parts on order.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome from Tucson Arizona also waiting on a Max XRS Turbo RR with smart shocks. Hearing friends and family talk about their cute RZRs makes the wait for this bad boy worth it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Looking forward to learning more on here and hopefully riding with some of you one day.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts