• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The polling section is at the top of this thread. For all who use mobile devices, you will need to open this thread up in a browser to have your vote tallied properly.

SapperC16

Abs151

RBRK

Clockburner

mx21

mgrotel

Mntsnow

·
Premium Member
2,081 Posts
Wow with all the members we have and only 11 have taken the time to vote sorta amazing , I guess if you dont have a question or need help why respond

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
X2 in the wheelie!

Ya I am surprised with thousands of members we only get 40 to 60 total votes? This forum must be made up from all the wall flowers from our jr high dances. Exited to be there but to afraid to actually dance!

·
Premium Member
7,215 Posts
X2 in the wheelie!

Ya I am surprised with thousands of members we only get 40 to 60 total votes? This forum must be made up from all the wall flowers from our jr high dances. Exited to be there but to afraid to actually dance!
BINGO!!!!!!!! Funny thing if you search by user name you will find different iterations of your own name. Just like someone is fluffing up the member count from north of the US border. Hmmmmm

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
BINGO!!!!!!!! Funny thing if you search by user name you will find different iterations of your own name. Just like someone is fluffing up the member count from north of the US border. Hmmmmm
Search my name and it was just me! I think lots of people just want to be like you!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Awesome pics to everyone, they are awesome.

Steve

·
Registered
207 Posts
I didnt vote out of pure jealosy :)))) My riding areas cant compete with the amazing scenery that you guys enjoy on the west coast....I will never win this damn contest ! congrats to the winner !

·
Premium Member
9,356 Posts
I didnt vote out of pure jealosy :)))) My riding areas cant compete with the amazing scenery that you guys enjoy on the west coast....I will never win this damn contest ! congrats to the winner !
Last time I looked, Newport Beach Cali is about as west coast as it gets?

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
What you cant do wheelies on the east coast?? just find a little hill and pull a wheelie off it and you will be in the running. I do not think I have ever seen a wheelie photos not win MOM. So just go do one people love them.

·
Premium Member
6,497 Posts
What you cant do wheelies on the east coast?? just RENT A CRANE and MAKE IT LOOK LIKE wheelie and you will be in the running. I do not think I have ever seen a wheelie photos not win MOM. So just go do one people love them.
I fixed it for you!

Tim

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.