Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought some Vision X Light Cannons last week, fabricated the bracket from 1"x1"x1/4 Angle tig welded together and mounted on 2 VisionX tube clamps. IMG_1001.JPG IMG_0998.JPG IMG_0989.JPG IMG_0988.JPG

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
That looks good. I considered getting some of those. How do you like them? Did you get colored lenses with them?

·
Registered
137 Posts
we run a set on the top of the front bumper red covers and a set in the middle of the front bumper orange covers . They work awesome and cut through the dust

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks good. I considered getting some of those. How do you like them? Did you get colored lenses with them?
Haven't had a chance to try them yet, I bought a set of the white/clear euro lense covers as they are supposed to spread the light out over a wider area...

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Those are awesome lights, bought a set last year under the promotional dealer direct and they put out some nice light with those 25w LED Light Chips!! Enjoy them, they work very well!!
Nice bracket by the way!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Should give ya plenty of light.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the comments, I wanted to mount them as close to the body as possible for a bit of protection. I also have a vision X Etreme light bar that I want to mount under the front of the roof but will have to wait as the Mav is away right now having some extra diagonal bars and an intrusion bar fitted.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
whats the lumens on the pair ?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
thx

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I'm not a vendor so I don't want to break any rules. .I just found out we have 5 sets of the vision x light cannons left in our shop. 4.5 round 25 watt led technology.. if anyone is interested pm me..again not trying to step on anyone's toes so let me know moderators if I'm out of line. PM me for info..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts