Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

341 - 348 of 348 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Kelly - Do you sell the light halos too? I didn't see them on your website.....

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #342
Kelly - Do you sell the light halos too? I didn't see them on your website.....
no buddy I do not, my rig just happens to have halos on it.the coincidental part is that one of the parts in the locker resembles an angel halo. Hints the name lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
895 Posts
I've posted a few other vids here on my other thread "going to moab this weekend"
I went up this one pretty hard, the thing held up perfect

·
Registered
895 Posts
1st machine is mine with front diff locked up on poison spider in the rain with wet sand on all the obstacles
2nd machine is completely stock
3rd maverick is on 29's with a clutch
Polaris 900

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #345
quick report.
locked it in and out like 60 times over 4 days and 8 trails (poison spider, gold bar rim, golden spike, kane creek, flat iron mesa, moab rim, strike ravine, chicken corners and a few areas in area bfe) the traction was great and going over obstacles was much more controlled so a lot less belt BBQ, almost never even smelled burning belt at all. I had found my 2014 xp1000 to be very effortless going over the hard stuff and now my maverick feels the same way and somewhat better with the engine braking the Polaris lacks. The mav has a qsc clutch and an aggressive tune too and has 30" mongrel tires so I really put her to the test. COULD NOT BE HAPPIER, make sure you have power steering though as the locker stiffens up the steering feel when locked in.

This was forum member rchads report after testing the locker

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
no buddy I do not, my rig just happens to have halos on it.the coincidental part is that one of the parts in the locker resembles an angel halo. Hints the name lol

Haha....got it.Wasn't sure....

341 - 348 of 348 Posts