·
Registered
175 Posts
Gotcha

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #322 ·
Ok just got done doing some testing with kris and Mark at patv with 32 terms great fun day with some great people

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Very interested in this thread. Keep up the innovation and hard work Kelly!
And please do let us know when it is ready for market.

Just to clarify: When this new locker system is turned OFF, it will act exactly like a stock Can-Am ViscoLok, correct?

I put this up a couple of pages ago.

Just to catch anyone up this locker will allow you to drive in three ways when installed.

1. Two wheel drive like always when OEM switch is set to 2x4
2. Three wheel drive (Only) when OEM switch is set to 4x4.
This is like it was before but you will no longer get the fourth wheel pulling when Visco Lock used to engage the fourth wheel for a limited amount of time.
The Third wheel in front will switch from side to side like it always has but the only way to get the fourth wheel pulling would be to flip the Halo Locker switch, but this gives you full controller of when you want it to engage and disengage as listed as the 3rd way to drive.
3. And what many have only dreamed of, a true Four Wheel Drive locked in when using the Halo Locker dash mounted switch that can be engaged on the fly.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #326 ·
I put this up a couple of pages ago.

Just to catch anyone up this locker will allow you to drive in three ways when installed.

1. Two wheel drive like always when OEM switch is set to 2x4
2. Three wheel drive (Only) when OEM switch is set to 4x4.
This is like it was before but you will no longer get the fourth wheel pulling when Visco Lock used to engage the fourth wheel for a limited amount of time.
The Third wheel in front will switch from side to side like it always has but the only way to get the fourth wheel pulling would be to flip the Halo Locker switch, but this gives you full controller of when you want it to engage and disengage as listed as the 3rd way to drive.
3. And what many have only dreamed of, a true Four Wheel Drive locked in when using the Halo Locker dash mounted switch that can be engaged on the fly.
This is 100 percent true! But there is 1 point to make that some people don't realize? And that is when all things become equal traction wise! All 4 wheels will indeed still pull . It's only when 1 gets in enough bind that it allows the other one to turn.watch the video for more detail u can see we were unlocked, but it still pulled 4

·
Registered
142 Posts
Subscribed! This is on the list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so please excuse my fat finger syndrome.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #329 ·
Already posted this on the HALO thread but figured it was worth a shot! We are also offering a completely brand new diff case and all with locker installed ready to go right of the shelf for 2350 not for everyone I realize , but some will want it just because of less hassle? Thanks guys.......

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #330 ·

Finally got some parts in guys! Don't have them all? Hopefully they come in tomorrow! But we can get started now the fun begins

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #331 ·

Thought I'd add this video to show that even unlocked it will pull all 4 wheels when traction is equal, only when 1 is in a bind will it turn just 3. Then u can lock it. Notice at aprox 26 sec. Mark I locked it in, and before hand it was unlocked and still turning all 4 . Some people were confused on this? Thought it'd help

·
Registered
668 Posts
Vid is private

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Kelly - Do you sell the light halos too? I didn't see them on your website.....

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I wasn't sure if he sells them to since his name is Halolockers and he has them on his Maverick....

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I understand. I wasn't just throwing that out there in case you didn't know. I am curious myself actually.
gotcha......

321 - 340 of 348 Posts