Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone jacked up and seen if they have the QE in them or how many before engagement?
Will all 4 tires dig or only 3 on the Maverick?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Yep im not happy about it just as much as you guys but Ive just accepted it and moved on. If I decide it just doesnt work for me I already have the price and part number for the new QE to swap. Thanks can am.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I know what I'll b doing next week, glad I have a spare! Google speed for sale they usually have salvage qe diffs if u need one

·
Registered
132 Posts
I know what I'll b doing next week, glad I have a spare! Google speed for sale they usually have salvage qe diffs if u need one
Do you have a link for them? When I google speed for sale it shows up for some sports cars...

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I'm sorry go to the commander forum and search for the name. He is a member there. Pm him and he will get back with u. Also search under can an commander on eBay search used parts. There is usually at least one, if not there look under outlander used. Good luck man

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
James, there is one listed on eBay right now. Search under can an commander and look for used condition. Just remember that u never know what u r gonna get! U can buy just the internals from ur dealer or vendors like hicklen power sports. Just buy the 13 commander visco qe, installing it is easy!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks Driller, I am the high bidder on it :). The reserve isnt met yet, so I doubt I get it. If I loose, then I am going the internal route from Hicklen.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks, ended up getting a new one installed from the dealer as they are still building the machine. Hopefully everything done in a couple of weeks. Also got the PS to go with it

·
Banned
546 Posts
So is the visco lock what you want ?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts