Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am looking to upgrade my Rzr 800 to something new. My two choices are the Rzr 1000 or the Canam 1000 XMR. I am leaning towards the Canam, but the issues with the Visco Lock have me concerned. I live in Georgia and do mostly rock climbing, mud, and trails. I know opinions are like a$$ holes and we all have them, but I want some feed back from people who use the Canam, not some sales guy trying to get the extra money in commissions.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
If I did allot of rock climbing the rzr may be the way to go. I've never had a problem with the visco but I mostly mud ride. If u really wanted a can am and wanted a locker, their is a guy making them just for can am. To me you will have a much better machine with the can am.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
If I did allot of rock climbing the rzr may be the way to go. I've never had a problem with the visco but I mostly mud ride. If u really wanted a can am and wanted a locker, their is a guy making them just for can am. To me you will have a much better machine with the can am.
I would be Buying the Can Am and doing Kellymans Visco locker upgrade and Kicking some Ass with a different Machine than a Polaris since every Fag Has a Polaris. LOL.

Reactions: Driller77 and AReed

·
Registered
293 Posts
If you are a rock person stay away from visco. I have the "QE" visco and it still sucks compared to the RZR 4wd. I love everything else about the maverick so for me its worth it, but if I mostly did rocks my opinion would likely change

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
u can get a locker better then what a rzr has , so don't let that part bother u ,

I didnt see any rzr's win at the mud nationals so i would go can am !!!!!!!!

I would worry about a machine that's gonna be worth the 20k and still worth money 5 years from now and still run !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts