Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
8,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Start a conversation or order online:

Due to popular request, we've applied our unique approach to developing a gated shifter for the x3 crowd.....We start by machining the gate assembly from a large block of 6061 T6 aluminum to provide great looks, and light weight. The top face fits perfectly in the stock console to show off the machined billet.....We also machine a replaceable Delrin insert that keeps the aluminum parts from rubbing together and insures silky smooth operation. The shifter makes it extremely easy and quick to shift between all gears and keeps you from accidentally shifting to park when not intended . We've also added our contoured knob mounted to a slightly longer handle to improve the overall feel of the transmission..... As with all of our products, the fit and finish of this piece is impeccable....The shifter is currently offered in a detailed machined finish, with other coating options coming soon.

• Easy Installation .....
  • No modifications necessary
  • Uses stock mounting hardware
  • Machined from solid 6061-T6 Aircraft grade aluminum

·
Registered
118 Posts
Can you just buy the shift gate portion and utilize existing shift handle? I couldn't locate it on the website to tell or not. Also, when do you think finishing options such as black anodizing would be available?

·
Registered
2021 Maverick X3 X DS Turbo RR in Black and Tan
8 Posts
That's pretty slick as the shifter on these (at least mine) sucks. Can you post up the installation instructions? I couldn't find the shifter kit on www.proutvparts.com quite yet...

·
Official Site Vendor
8,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My web developer is slow getting these up right now. List is $379. Shipping is $18.99. Don't forget to ask for your Forum discount if you want one of these awesome shifters!

·
Official Site Vendor
8,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's pretty slick as the shifter on these (at least mine) sucks. Can you post up the installation instructions? I couldn't find the shifter kit on www.proutvparts.com quite yet...

Take the two bolts out of the stock shifter. Re-use the the OEM bushing and spring. Connect and drop the new shifter in. Put the two bolts back in. The 2 seater is about 30 minutes to install. The four seater is about an hour or so because the rear console must be removed.

·
Premium Member
2020 X3 X RS RR
381 Posts
Nicely done, great idea on the delrin bushing. Gives us many options for anodize or powder colors even if you don't for awhile.

·
Official Site Vendor
8,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Start a conversation for your best deal or order online!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts