Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of lazily put together videos...but the riding was great. It is in HD if you change the settings...clears things up.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
looks like fun….are those trails posted one way? If not, there were a lot of blind curves that could have ended very badly with oncoming traffic….

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, you are right. And no it isn't one way. We've had some pretty close calls, but really are pretty quick on the brakes. It's not the smartest thing....none of us drink so our reaction times are best. I am more careful around the corners than my buddy. That's his secnd Mav too already. :)

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
When I was younger...I used to think I was bulletproof....now that I am getting older, I actually start to think about these things.....

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh I know my friend. It isn't the smartest thing...I've scared some people big time as well. But thus far I've gotten away with it, as has the guy you see in the video. We do try to ride less traveled trails at least in our defense.....it's a huge riding area and he's been going there for 15 years. I get bored, but man he loves it...and is a heck of a guy...so I keep going. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts