Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Video riding the Broken Arrow trail by Sedona, AZ

4K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  MaxAZ 
#1 ·
Here's some video from 5th of July riding from Munds Park down Red Rock Canyon into Sedona and then on the Broken Arrow Trail. There was lots of traffic from the Pink Jeep Tours due to the holiday weekend and they held us up plenty but it was still a great ride that I'd do again anytime.
Wished I'd taken the windshield off and done a better job leveling the camera but it's my first attempt shooting video from the Maverick.
Camera is a Contour HD.

#4 ·
I made it 'public'. Is there something else that has to be done for mobile?

#3 ·
Nice vid thx for sharing, if you take the windshield off you dont get 1/2 the dust in the cab plus its cooler in the heat and yes better for vidio. I mount my gopro right on the rollbar in front of my face as I have the same roof as you. you get a way taller picture which would have made your vid nicer to watch and see those hills.

#10 ·
I checked on the video settings, video manager and my initial account setup page and can't find anything specific for mobile so I don't know what else to look for. Has anybody else been able to watch this on a mobile phone??

#6 ·
Nice Video.

#9 ·
Even my wife enjoyed this vid. Says she would like to go up there for some riding:big smile:

#13 ·
I'm just using the Windows Live Movie Maker that came with Windows 7. Definitely no expert on video editing and this stuff is pretty easy to figure out with a little time. I've done 3 videos so far and this one required the most editing by far since I had over 2 hours of footage to cut down.

#14 ·
Great video i need to put that trip on the list for my group and head up there. Its EFFin hot in yuma hahah

#15 ·
Glamisfan, looks like we've got at least one guy here who watched the video on an iphone5 so I don't know what to tell you. There were no dunes in the video though so you might not have liked it anyhow!

#17 ·
That's it, don't let yourself get beaten by that smart phone! Now you're set for all the other videos out there with illegal music.

#19 ·
It's easy to find this one. Head to south end of town and look for Broken Arrow Rd. Right at one of those ridiculous traffic circles. Head up the road and the trail starts right at the end of it. Several side roads to explore, like the bat cave and other stuff.

#21 ·
Music is just dubbed over the audio using Windows Live Movie Maker. Only way I get tunes is through my intercomm and headset.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.