Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some video from 5th of July riding from Munds Park down Red Rock Canyon into Sedona and then on the Broken Arrow Trail. There was lots of traffic from the Pink Jeep Tours due to the holiday weekend and they held us up plenty but it was still a great ride that I'd do again anytime.
Wished I'd taken the windshield off and done a better job leveling the camera but it's my first attempt shooting video from the Maverick.
Camera is a Contour HD.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Nice vid thx for sharing, if you take the windshield off you dont get 1/2 the dust in the cab plus its cooler in the heat and yes better for vidio. I mount my gopro right on the rollbar in front of my face as I have the same roof as you. you get a way taller picture which would have made your vid nicer to watch and see those hills.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I just tried it on my phone, and it still says the owner of this video has not made available on mobile. Check in the settings and see if there's a box to check off or something?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice Video.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Even my wife enjoyed this vid. Says she would like to go up there for some riding:big smile:

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just tried it on my phone, and it still says the owner of this video has not made available on mobile. Check in the settings and see if there's a box to check off or something?
I checked on the video settings, video manager and my initial account setup page and can't find anything specific for mobile so I don't know what else to look for. Has anybody else been able to watch this on a mobile phone??

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm just using the Windows Live Movie Maker that came with Windows 7. Definitely no expert on video editing and this stuff is pretty easy to figure out with a little time. I've done 3 videos so far and this one required the most editing by far since I had over 2 hours of footage to cut down.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Great video i need to put that trip on the list for my group and head up there. Its EFFin hot in yuma hahah

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glamisfan, looks like we've got at least one guy here who watched the video on an iphone5 so I don't know what to tell you. There were no dunes in the video though so you might not have liked it anyhow!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Glamisfan, looks like we've got at least one guy here who watched the video on an iphone5 so I don't know what to tell you. There were no dunes in the video though so you might not have liked it anyhow!
I found out that it's the music that makes videos not available on mobile. I opened up my jailbroken app and it worked.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's it, don't let yourself get beaten by that smart phone! Now you're set for all the other videos out there with illegal music.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Cool video. We have done the same trip down to Sedona to have lunch but didn't know about that trail. Looks like we will be doing it again !

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cool video. We have done the same trip down to Sedona to have lunch but didn't know about that trail. Looks like we will be doing it again !
It's easy to find this one. Head to south end of town and look for Broken Arrow Rd. Right at one of those ridiculous traffic circles. Head up the road and the trail starts right at the end of it. Several side roads to explore, like the bat cave and other stuff.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts