1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Great video showing some awesome trails

·
Registered
83 Posts
Was there another thread with the same video? I know I gave a thumbs up to the video. The video was put up here this past weekend. BTW bad ass video!! Like me some rock crawlin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was there another thread with the same video? I know I gave a thumbs up to the video. The video was put up here this past weekend. BTW bad ass video!! Like me some rock crawlin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
As far as I know no one posted it my buddy with the other can am May have put it up not sure

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
looks like fun but hard on the equipment!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Ya but fixin it after every ride like that can get expensive.

Reactions: Max1000r

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya but fixin it after every ride like that can get expensive.
No fixing required when you maintain your machine only hard parts I have broke is tie rods and back radius rods other that that this machine has been bullet proof only other machine that I have owned that held up this good was my wildcat both my razors always needed attention after a ride axles a - arms hubs bearings ball joints always something

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's mine big guns kinda loud with windshield and top on deff couldn't run without quite cores lol

·
Registered
532 Posts
awesome video!

I'm amazed at how many people put their trust in the stock seat belts though - first thing I've done with both my SxS's is toss the car seat belt in the trash and install racing quality 5 points - especially if your ride has a good chance of ending up on its side or rolling down a hill. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
awesome video!

I'm amazed at how many people put their trust in the stock seat belts though - first thing I've done with both my SxS's is toss the car seat belt in the trash and install racing quality 5 points - especially if your ride has a good chance of ending up on its side or rolling down a hill. :)
I agree usually first mod I do as well I have four points in mine can tell you wouldn't be riding without them

1 - 20 of 20 Posts