Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get into some video editing. Looking for the best "user friendly" software. My wife has a program on her PC that came with her photoshop. She was playing around with it last night, but said it felt clunky.

Anybody got any recommendations?

·
Registered
293 Posts
interested in this one too. be warned, you can loose lots and lots of time editing!!!

is it adobe premiere elements? i used that one (sadly years and years ago) and liked it. i don't remember the version, probably 10 years old now. i thought it was simple to use, easy and didn't have a big learning curve to it. i did a brief search on some of the programs recommended from some youtube videos. most seemed way more advanced and detailed than what i want to do.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes sir, that's the one. I found Davinci Resolve yesterday from a youtube video. I looks pretty legit. I hear what your saying on the editing/time part. We have 3 kids 6 and under.... so time is critical. Lol

I just now started playing with GoPro settings. That should help cut down time before post editing.

·
Registered
98 Posts
There is really no right software, it's the one you pick and get to know how to use. They all have your basic abilities. YouTube is your friend for research on different programs. Find one that will do what you want in the future if your going to stick with it. There is alot to learn, also keep in mind how the program works with your computer, is your computer fast enough to run the program? I'm having trouble with this currently. I use Davinci Resolve and have to now build a bigger computer.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is really no right software, it's the one you pick and get to know how to use. They all have your basic abilities. YouTube is your friend for research on different programs. Find one that will do what you want in the future if your going to stick with it. There is alot to learn, also keep in mind how the program works with your computer, is your computer fast enough to run the program? I'm having trouble with this currently. I use Davinci Resolve and have to now build a bigger computer.
Yeah... I think we're going to need a dedicated tower for her video/photo editing. We downloaded the free sample of Davinci yesterday and her cpu struggled with it. Lord knows it's not the thousands of pics on her unit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts