Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a vibration at 55 mph that I can feel heavily in the gas pedal and it goes away once I hit 58. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
899 Posts
It's possible, and if it's bad, I've heard they're my only like a $35 part. Also check the driveline clamp bolt on the front diff, maybe jack up the wheels, make sure the axels aren't bent a little bit.

The driveshaft would have a much faster vibration than the axels would, since it has a gear reduction in the differential. Something to think about

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's possible, and if it's bad, I've heard they're my only like a $35 part. Also check the driveline clamp bolt on the front diff, maybe jack up the wheels, make sure the axels aren't bent a little bit.

The driveshaft would have a much faster vibration than the axels would, since it has a gear reduction in the differential. Something to think about
Greatly appreciate the help, I will look into both.

·
Premium Member
2019 x3 Xds R
346 Posts
First rule on these. Just because it’s new or low miles does not mean everything was good or put together right when you took delivery.
I had 6 loose hose clamps leaking antifreeze right off the show room floor. First wheel bearing went out at 400 miles.

Due diligence is needed when trouble shooting. Can be the smallest thing you assumed was good causing major issues.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First rule on these. Just because it’s new or low miles does not mean everything was good or put together right when you took delivery.
I had 6 loose hose clamps leaking antifreeze right off the show room floor. First wheel bearing went out at 400 miles.

Due diligence is needed when trouble shooting. Can be the smallest thing you assumed was good causing major issues.
Wonder if this is covered under warranty at low miles like this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts