Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have noticed with all the guys on the forum posting about there problems they are having (witch is a good thing. It helps everyone out). Not too many threads are started talking about Mavs that are doing good. Other than the first rides. So i am hoping to start a trend so that newbies coming to the site can read about the good and not only the bad.

I have had my Mav (my first SxS) for about two months now and i have 397 miles in 20.7 hours. With no major problem. And being that it is my first SxS i over drive the shit out of it and it takes it and asks for more. Every time i take it out i come back even more impressed with its capability then before. Everyone in camp wants a ride and when they get back the look of shock on there face is priceless. Here are some quotes "I thought my XP was fast", "How can you see when you are going that fast", "Is there a 4 seater Maverick" and my favorite "I cant believe it handled that one woop, when i seen it i thought we would be done".

All in all I would spend the money again. I am very pleased with my purchase.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
i luv mine still to !

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have been super happy with mine.. only 11 hours and about 100 miles so far.. I too was trippin the first time I took it out.. Was running hard down a park road and didnt see a rut caused by erosion until it was too late.. That thing sucked it up like it was nothing!

Myron

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
i have a love hate relationship, when it running i love it and when its sitting at the dealer i effin hate it!
Aww don't be a hater...just get a clutch. lol

Reactions: Glamisfan
1 - 7 of 7 Posts