Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put on the 3/4 system last night from looney tunes. All i can say is it really woke up the maverick. I know people think its faster because they can actually hear the mav more put befor the system my tires would not break loose on the cement. Now it will lay a 30 ft burn out all gas since i put on the kit. So yay it works. and wow are those cats restrictive and heavy all post pics when i get them .

·
Banned
546 Posts
never happened without pics and video

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lmao i know i know . But quiet honest i know and thats what matters haha i can really care less if everyone believes me just giving you guys a little info. shit works

·
Registered
806 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
lmao i know i know . But quiet honest i know and thats what matters haha i can really care less if everyone believes me just giving you guys a little info. shit works
Same thing with the full Muzzy. I dont care what people believe. They can sit on the sidelines of disbelief for as long as they want, while I roast em, because when you put an after market exhaust on it by removing the cat, it freking helps it breathe much better.

Reactions: kroth1984

·
Banned
546 Posts
There site dont show anything about it either

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
How much louder is it?
The full Muzzy is also a little louder but because it is a deeper throatier sound. I love mine

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I was really tempted to buy a Muzzy full system at the sand show, but want to wait and see what Yoshi brings to the table. Talked to a Yoshi rep at the SSSS. He said they have the proto type done and are working on a product release in the near future (what ever that means).

·
Registered
108 Posts
You didnt see the two mavericks with yoshi systems there that had the systems on? They also were there for sale.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
You didnt see the two mavericks with yoshi systems there that had the systems on? They also were there for sale.
I only saw the 1 Maverick at Yoshi's booth and they only had slip ons on it. There was a race mav at one of the other booths, and it had the original Yoshi proto type full system

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I've heard the Yoshi at the Pala WORCS race and it sounds good.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Same thing with the full Muzzy. I dont care what people believe. They can sit on the sidelines of disbelief for as long as they want, while I roast em, because when you put an after market exhaust on it by removing the cat, it freking helps it breathe much better.
Any chance you would post an audio clip of your maverick?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Any chance you would post an audio clip of your maverick?
My car is not here at the house so its not possible, but do a search cuz I know there is a sound video on here somewhere. It does sound sweet, but IMO it doesn't take much to sound better than the stock pee shooter sound.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts