Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Automotive tire Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle

One of you guys please step up and get something of this style bumper built for us. I would definitely purchase it from you and Im sure quite a few others will as well. Fellas if you agree please express your opinions !!!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
it doesnt have to be identical to this, just similar. And maybe with a skid plate that attaches to the bottom of it and goes down to the frame.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I second that we need this bumper

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
I'd love a bumper like that! I'd be OK with the winch mounting lower in the chassis like OE though.

I was thinking I would have to build my own because it would need to be shallow so it would fit in the 10' toy hauler garages.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Quick update, I talked to Jess at Militia Powersports in Houston and he is going to build a custom front bumper and rear bumper next week to show off his work. Cut me a heck of a deal and should turn out nice, I will post pics once done.

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts

I just got done with this one. I can have you something to look at in a month, I know that's long but we have others we need to tend to before we start on anything new.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I like it too, it reminds me of my pre-runner that was on my xp. Any pics of one on the mav??
Also will this have mounting tabs welded on it for led lights??

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts

We can put tabs on them as well if needed

My hood is resting on the machine and not bolted on so if its looks a little off that's why.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Still a work in progress, need to add the hoop and few other things, rear bumper next week.

Automotive exterior Vehicle Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
132 Posts
Product Metal Machine Steel Metalworking

Automotive exterior Vehicle Bumper Car Metal

Almost done...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Some really nice bumpers folks are making!!! Here is what Warn will have available in a month or so. They also will have skid plates...!!

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Bumper

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.