Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks like they're following UTV Inc lead and spamming like crazy tonight!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Well unfortunately vendors pay a fee on this forum so I don't think the admins will do much about spamming.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah their pushing there products for sure.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I always use the "New Posts" button on other forums, but this site seriously is bombed with Vendor posts. Kinda Lame, but yeah they do pay to have there advertising on here

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I get the deal where they pay a fee and inthe past there's no doubt UTV Inc always pushed their stuff harder than anyone.was the same way on Teryx forum and I'm sure the same on Razr forum. But if they all start spamming just as hard I'll quit looking at that page completely. Admin will have to rename it the Spam Page!
PS. I like UTV Inc and their products. The spamming just gets old when its usually same old stuff. How many times have I seen those tie rods?

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Move em on down the line by posting new stuff! Some of our topics need refreshing anyway. Same ol chit every time I check on here. This forum was good back in January when all the topics were new and not many mavericks were out.
Vendors, I'm not upset with you at all. If it weren't for you guys we wouldn't have a forum at all. It is marketing and necessary for your survival as a business but I see MaxAZ's point too. Unless you have new news about your product...price, free shipping or redesign then we got it! The hundred or so regulars on here are perfectly capable of searching your products out. I would like to see more topics on how to's from vendors on installing the products they sell and customers reflections about the products they're buying.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Guys I do my best to not be one of the vendors here that you talk about. For that matter I think I'm the only vendor that post outside of trying to sell stuff in the vendor section.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Move em on down the line by posting new stuff! Some of our topics need refreshing anyway. Same ol chit every time I check on here. This forum was good back in January when all the topics were new and not many mavericks were out.
Vendors, I'm not upset with you at all. If it weren't for you guys we wouldn't have a forum at all. It is marketing and necessary for your survival as a business but I see MaxAZ's point too. Unless you have new news about your product...price, free shipping or redesign then we got it! The hundred or so regulars on here are perfectly capable of searching your products out. I would like to see more topics on how to's from vendors on installing the products they sell and customers reflections about the products they're buying.
X2!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Guys I do my best to not be one of the vendors here that you talk about. For that matter I think I'm the only vendor that post outside of trying to sell stuff in the vendor section.
Alex, you set the example that we wish other vendors would follow! You're part of the community, not a spam whore!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Alex, you set the example that we wish other vendors would follow! You're part of the community, not a spam whore!
Agreed!!!!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Hunterworks is involved too, but yep Alex and Hunterworks are the only 2 I can see. Welcome to the brotherhood Alex....be afraid...be VERY afraid.... :big smile:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Alex and Hunterworks are the two vendors that actually contribute to the forums instead of pushing there stuff. Alex, you still owe me a price on that tire:)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I approve this message.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts