Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Yeahhhh, when the SoCal group have their annual Barstow to Primm ride, we show up and frequent a bar or two...haha.
That sounds like fun. I need to make a trip down to Johnson Valley when my Can Am is back out of the shop to test out the Hydro steering on all the really big rock trails.

·
Administrator
4,050 Posts
We can do lots of riding and I can carry the extra fuel for the long rides.
Thanx...will give a shout when we have a date around the area next.

Last 2 years we have stayed at VFW in Chloride (yes, CHLORIDE) for 6 weeks to ride thru the Cerbats to Kingman, then South around the range, back up to Golden Valley to Jus' One More, American Legion, VFW, and back home to C....gotta hydrate.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Thanx...will give a shout when we have a date around the area next.

Last 2 years we have stayed at VFW in Chloride (yes, CHLORIDE) for 6 weeks to ride thru the Cerbats to Kingman, then South around the range, back up to Golden Valley to Jus' One More, American Legion, VFW, and back home to C....gotta hydrate.
I plan to run the Hammer next year to see what my ride can do. Shock Therapy said they go out a couple weeks early to test and they are going to call me so I can go out there with them to test my ride. Should be fun as it nice an cool at that time.

·
Administrator
4,050 Posts
That sounds like fun. I need to make a trip down to Johnson Valley when my Can Am is back out of the shop to test out the Hydro steering on all the really big rock trails.
We had some fun in our old '15 OG Mav in KOH area...not equipped for that terrain do much tho...

Did do 2 rides to Landers Bar to Pioneertown, and then our thirst kicked in!! Some advertising company was shooting some leggy models... we're staying!

Also went to Slash X @ Barstow from our JV camp....was NOT a good showing after closing down Slash X and riding all the way back to camp! I'm sure BLR will roast me with her photos.,

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
We had some fun in our old '15 OG Mav in KOH area...not equipped for that terrain do much tho...

Did do 2 rides to Landers Bar to Pioneertown, and then our thirst kicked in!! Some advertising company was shooting some leggy models... we're staying!

Also went to Slash X @ Barstow from our JV camp....was NOT a good showing after closing down Slash X and riding all the way back to camp! I'm sure BLR will roast me with her photos.,
LMAO..
That was a good day..never made it to Big Bear Valley.. But had a great 6 hrs at Pappa and Harriet's

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts

Nice. Looks like you had some fun.

·
Registered
221 Posts
We live in Vegas and rarely ride local. Late spring through fall we're in UT, and the colder months is areas just outside Vegas(Dumont, Beatty, Pioche, etc).

We've always talked about setting up around Stateline/Jean for a weekend, and just haven't ever done it.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
21 - 28 of 28 Posts