Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We should have our roofs for the Maverick done in about a week .. also heavy duty tie rods, UTVinc Knob and Ride 12 pack 24 pack cooler racks, 2" rear receiver hitch, UTVinc doors and a host of other goodies in the works

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sounds Awesome!! looking forward to you're products!!!
I hope we can get an honest opinion on this machine from you. Hopefully as honest as the first one about the Wildcat.
Really like you're opinion. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

·
Official Site Vendor
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh its nothing like my first ride in the Wildcat the Cam Am Maverick Pulls Hard from 0-73 mph ..real hard .. suspension feels real nice also ..the rear end whine is gone .. its hard to tell on the suspension but I find myself going about 10 mph faster most of the time compared to in my XP ... ill be in Glamis tomorrow with some 9 Paddle Skats and Smoothies

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Are you riding in a Maverick?
With 27" 9 paddle scats?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Sounds good Johnny, I've been waiting on someone with a reputable background to say the Mav pulls/gets to 73 mph faster than the rzr xp. For me the power is more important than suspension for the trails I ride. I don't have any whoops to hit at 60+ mph lol

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
We should have our roofs for the Maverick done in about a week .. also heavy duty tie rods, UTVinc Knob and Ride 12 pack 24 pack cooler racks, 2" rear receiver hitch, UTVinc doors and a host of other goodies in the works
Will you be making any roofs in the matching yellow, or only Black?

·
Official Site Vendor
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sure we have yellow powder instock .. just give us a call and well get ya a yellow in the batch we are currently making .. but these roofs only fit a Maverick

·
Registered
791 Posts
sure we have yellow powder instock .. just give us a call and well get ya a yellow in the batch we are currently making .. but these roofs only fit a Maverick
I thought the Maverick had the same cage as the Commander, is that not the case Johnny?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I can tell you first hand that everything UTV Inc is making for the Maverick is first class, just like Johnny is. Thier facility is state of the art and filled with tallented guys pumping out amazing quality parts.

I am looking forward to hearing how the Mav does at the dunes!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
What? its not the same cage?

Wow that's surprising since the cab is suppose to be the same.
Must have some minor dimensional differences.

·
Official Site Vendor
6,210 Posts
Cages are close. But there are certain differences that will not allow a commander utv inc top to bolt to.

From what I've been told.

Ill let you know in a week or two.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Official Site Vendor
6,210 Posts
Add on rear cage. Rear bumper. Heat shield. Spare tire mount. Gas can holder. Cooler rack. Rear view mirror. Side mirrors. Harness bar. Roof. Spacers. Led mounts. And some other parts will be on our new site that launches a few days prior to the maverick release will be available in a few weeks

We plan on attacking the maverick with ferociousness.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Add on rear cage. Rear bumper. Heat shield. Spare tire mount. Gas can holder. Cooler rack. Rear view mirror. Side mirrors. Harness bar. Roof. Spacers. Led mounts. And some other parts will be on our new site that launches a few days prior to the maverick release will be available in a few weeks

We plan on attacking the maverick with ferociousness.

Just what I want to hear, hopefully with the performance of the mav we will see some more aftermarket support than what we do with the commander

·
Official Site Vendor
6,210 Posts
Well so far if BRP is willing help the aftermarket community then we are overly happy to make the bad ass parts for them. I hear that this thing looks bad ass with a cage and roof and mirrors and harnesses and bumpers and etc. I won't be able to comment for 2 weeks because I won't "see" one til then.

Yea.. 2 weeks.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts