Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Speedbuggy I just heard osprey point in lakeside has 30 full hookup sites available! It's not super close obviously but you are able to cruz from Lakeside out past spinreel to the sand and then cruz to the event. Figure I'd let you know
Thank you. We’ll check it out. Do I need to trailer from the park to dune? We’re at Winchester now.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I've been down here all week so far. People were just starting to show up yesterday in vendor row. The place is two times bigger this year. Weather is perfect but a little windy at times.

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
I've been down here all week so far. People were just starting to show up yesterday in vendor row. The place is two times bigger this year. Weather is perfect but a little windy at times.
It's going to be a zoo for sure! At least the wind will smooth out the sand a bit with all those rigs running around, get out early and play when it's less crowded and sand is nice.

I cannot personally confirm, however I've heard the hosts at the new boxcar campground are less than desirable..... :unsure:

·
Administrator
4,637 Posts
Would really appreciate it if you could confirm if KWI can do their secondary float-mod/sheave trueing/rebuilds, and are they selling the new P-drives from on-site as well? Thanks!!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
317 Posts
Would really appreciate it if you could confirm if KWI can do their secondary float-mod/sheave trueing/rebuilds, and are they selling the new P-drives from on-site as well? Thanks!!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
I'll check on that tomorrow when we head over there again.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts