Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
So im curious how many of you guys will be going to UTV Takeover in Oregon in June and where are you coming from?
Love to go and watch the events and lurk the vendors, but it will be a total packed madhouse zoo of a bunch of drunk idiots trying to show off and cut you off. If I could put up with it I would have my shocks done there. Sorry for my rant.
Hope you have fun!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are always going to be some drunken dumbasses no doubt, but during the days its a fricken blast..its something everyone should experience at least once honestly. Between the huge vendor row, tons of good food and live music and all the events that week its a must! I live 10 or so minutes from Boxcar where it takes place.

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
There are always going to be some drunken dumbasses no doubt, but during the days its a fricken blast..its something everyone should experience at least once honestly. Between the huge vendor row, tons of good food and live music and all the events that week its a must! I live 10 or so minutes from Boxcar where it takes place.
So did they get that big campground project finished up? That thing is friggin huge, forgot how many yards of fill they used to build it up but it was something crazy!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure if this will work or if it will just be the link. This was last year before everyone showed up to watch huckfest. This was a fraction of the SXS that were actually there. Its awesome 30-40k people, so many badass SxS In one place. It's a blast.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Any chance you guys know where I could get a spot. Before the date was announced I couldn’t book a spot with the campgrounds waiting on the date due to the previous covid date change and the day I received the notification everything was sold out. My wife was doing the booking and she is usually a friggin sniper on the hard to find spots but struck out. We didn’t want to be in the middle of the party but close enough to go to and from. Now I’ll take what is available. Like you guys said it’s worth the experience and I’m not getting any younger.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Any chance you guys know where I could get a spot. Before the date was announced I couldn’t book a spot with the campgrounds waiting on the date due to the previous covid date change and the day I received the notification everything was sold out. My wife was doing the booking and she is usually a friggin sniper on the hard to find spots but struck out. We didn’t want to be in the middle of the party but close enough to go to and from. Now I’ll take what is available. Like you guys said it’s worth the experience and I’m not getting any younger.
I will ask around, every year there's some that pop up due to plans changing etc and people not being able to go. Price however I am not sure about, could be spendy!

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
Drove through there this weekend to look at our spots that we have at the end of summer. Nice spots on top now, basically quadrupled that place. Looks like there pouring concrete for another bath/shower house.
The old campground was nothing but a nasty dust/ mud bowl. I never camped there. Curious how the new area turned out.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The old campground was nothing but a nasty dust/ mud bowl. I never camped there. Curious how the new area turned out.
It is very nice. They rocked the entire thing, landscaped, picnic tables in every site etc. It looks very different cruised that way a few weeks ago from hauser and drove through. Big improvement its nice, and ita huge now.

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
It is very nice. They rocked the entire thing, landscaped, picnic tables in every site etc. It looks very different cruised that way a few weeks ago from hauser and drove through. Big improvement its nice, and ita huge now.
It's one of those oxymoron things, great that it's improved, however it will attract more people...... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts