Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed their kit over the weekend fitment great quality amazing way bigger wires than the kenimoto the loom wrap a plus length perfect for routing. Can't say enough good stuff about it and with it being just dollars more than kenimoto an easy choice. So nice having easy access to my battery for tender and or jumping!!!

·
Vendor
85 Posts
i do like the bracket of the kemimoto a little more as its faster (just drill and bolt) versus trying to line up the bolts that are too short in the utv stereo kit (ive installed 5 or so and everytime the bolt barely engages with the nylon lock nut). but the wire gauge alone makes the utv stereo way better IMO than the kemimoto one.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That would make it nicer i agree I was able to snug it down enough plus its nice not having to drill the holes on utvstereo you unscrew remove clips and mount easy enough but longer hardware would make it easier for sure

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have UTV stereo's kit, it's about the only thing they make that's worth a S%#T. My friend took his car there and they are a bunch of hacks. Leaving many bolts missing, wires that were bare in sections, Even installed tie rods but after he got the car back it pulls to the left so bad he couldn't drive it. The owner does not back up his work so buyer beware. I saw the shotty work myself and was shocked by how poorly their craftsmanship is.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Here are some pics of UTV Stereo's workmanship. These pics are from my friend who owns the car.
He said that he spent 30k there and this is what they left behind. Missing hardware, cut wires, missing plastic clips
scratched windshield, scratched powder coat and couldn't make the TMW doors fit right. According to the owner
he calls them a bunch of hacks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts