Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey all,
does anyone have any information for suspension help in australia? apart from the ludicrous costs to ship items to the USA, can someone help me with perhaps even sending just the parts i need to DIY the shocks myself ? Brisbane based in queensland.
For the USA vendors... any suggestions please feel free to message me.

thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
10,003 Posts
hey all,
does anyone have any information for suspension help in australia? apart from the ludicrous costs to ship items to the USA, can someone help me with perhaps even sending just the parts i need to DIY the shocks myself ? Brisbane based in queensland.

thanks!!!
Welcome from Tucson AZ. Any of the tuners on here can send you springs, which would definitely help, but the suspension really needs new valving too, IMO. Valving, and new springs and you're set. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how you can get valving done being out there.

·
Registered
108 Posts
hey all,

thanks!!!
Why don't you send me and my wife a couple plane tickets and I will bring the parts and tools needed to do the job. Maybe get a few more friends lined up to help your cost... Gary

·
Premium Member
10,003 Posts
Why don't you send me and my wife a couple plane tickets and I will bring the parts and tools needed to do the job. Maybe get a few more friends lined up to help your cost... Gary
Ingenuity at it's finest!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
If you can take the shocks apart yourself then the easiest way would be just to ship the inner cans and the shims. But I don't think most shock tuners want people to easily see what they have going on inside.

·
Registered
2 Posts
great idea.. but i am trying to save monies not get a new polaris!!!!!

ideally, new springs and internals is what I am after.. but can anyone ship the internal bits so i can perhaps swap them over and send them the ones from my shocks???
the low speed compression really suck on these!!!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts