Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 40 of 211 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
5,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Add some serious visual H.P. to your new X3 with a set of UTV Inc. full doors.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Do you give any kind of Forum member discount. I love the doors and my new Triple Black XRS will be here in 2 weeks.

·
Official Site Vendor
5,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Sorry we dont have any default forum discount. We occasionally have sales, discounts, promos you just have to watch our social media for those events.

·
Official Site Vendor
5,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Need some protection from the elements? Check out our new UTV Inc. X3 full door kit.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I like the doors. If you didn't already buy the lowers before these were released you could consider they only cost 389$ or what ever the difference is between what you would spend on the plastic lowers. mgrotel I need to touch yours so I can decide if I need to spend another 700$ on this machine that doesn't need any upgrades. "that's what I told myself when I bought it anyway"

·
Premium Member
8,991 Posts
At some point here I just need to cut my self off. Had to have these doors though, especially after all the whining and complaining I did about UTV INC making them lol
You could use that line about EVO too:smile:

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
UTV -inc
I am very happy with the products that you have for us canam owners .
The last stuff that I bought was full tierods and rear control rods for my old mav .
There is 5000 miles on them and they are still tight .
Thanks for making our accessories out of good material that stands up to the test of time and use .

21 - 40 of 211 Posts