Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Bolt in spare tire carrier for the Can Am Maverick X3 UTV models. Fits both 2 and 4 seat X3's. Bolts to stock roll cage, utilizing OEM hardware. Powder coated BLACK. Will hold up to a 32" tire and will work with stock offset wheel. Support brace sits on rear cross member. Mount is designed to allow full use of the bed, as well as with the UTV INC Bed Tray or UTV INC 24 Pack Cooler Racks.

LINK: https://www.utvinc.com/spare-tire-mounts/utv-inc-can-am-maverick-x3-bolt-in-spare-tire-mount/

·
Official Site Vendor
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Bolt in spare tire carrier for the Can Am Maverick X3 UTV models. Fits both 2 and 4 seat X3's. Bolts to stock roll cage, utilizing OEM hardware. Powder coated BLACK. Will hold up to a 32" tire and will work with stock offset wheel. Support brace sits on rear cross member. Mount is designed to allow full use of the bed, as well as with the UTV INC Bed Tray or UTV INC 24 Pack Cooler Racks.

LINK: https://www.utvinc.com/spare-tire-mounts/utv-inc-can-am-maverick-x3-bolt-in-spare-tire-mount/

·
Official Site Vendor
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Bolt in spare tire carrier for the Can Am Maverick X3 UTV models. Fits both 2 and 4 seat X3's. Bolts to stock roll cage, utilizing OEM hardware. Powder coated BLACK. Will hold up to a 32" tire and will work with stock offset wheel. Support brace sits on rear cross member. Mount is designed to allow full use of the bed, as well as with the UTV INC Bed Tray or UTV INC 24 Pack Cooler Racks. Click on the link below for more info.

·
Official Site Vendor
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Bolt in spare tire carrier for the Can Am Maverick X3 UTV models. Fits both 2 and 4 seat X3's. Bolts to stock roll cage, utilizing OEM hardware. Powder coated BLACK. Will hold up to a 32" tire and will work with stock offset wheel. Support brace sits on rear cross member. Mount is designed to allow full use of the bed, as well as with the UTV INC Bed Tray or UTV INC 24 Pack Cooler Racks. Click on the link below for more info.

·
Official Site Vendor
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
This item is currently in stock and ready to ship, just click on the link below for more info.

·
Official Site Vendor
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi, just received mine - great looking part! nice welds and powder, however doesn't fit. Between roll cage is about 46 3/8" and your bracket is about 47 1/8" i sent you a eBay MSG also (where i purchased it) - also in all the picks I've seen the gusset from the pipe coming down to rest on lower roll cage has a window cut out, noticed mine is solid, design change?

·
Official Site Vendor
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Hi, just received mine - great looking part! nice welds and powder, however doesn't fit. Between roll cage is about 46 3/8" and your bracket is about 47 1/8" i sent you a eBay MSG also (where i purchased it) - also in all the picks I've seen the gusset from the pipe coming down to rest on lower roll cage has a window cut out, noticed mine is solid, design change?
View attachment 248883
View attachment 248882
Sorry to hear your having trouble with the X3 bolt on spare tire mount. We pulled a bar from inventory, measured it at 47" and installed it on a 2020 stock X3 max here. It went on with no problems in under 30 minutes. The bar will be a tight fit and a little awkward with the center support. We recommend having two people for the install, but it can be done with a single person. If your unsatisfied with the product for any reason you have 30 days from purchase to send it back in new condition for a refund of the purchase price excluding shipping.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thank you, what did the roll cage you used measure between? Not sure I’m can compress the bar almost a 1” to fit in between. Mines a 2019 turbo

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well i was able to get it installed...

how i got it installed was an adventure lol

loosen the 4 lower bolts on the down tubes in back behind rear fenders
take ratching straps wrapped around the bars up top and to the garage walls and tightened them to spread bars open
use a 4' pry bar to get the little extra umph i need to slide it in.

I noticed your removed these for the web site now?

-Brian

·
Official Site Vendor
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
This item is currently listed on our site LINK: http://www.utvinc.com/utv-inc-can-am-maverick-x3-bolt-in-spare-tire-mount.html. We literally installed one yesterday on a new 2020 X3 Max and it went on in less than 30 minutes. We have never needed a pry bar or ratchet straps. If your unsatisfied with the product for any reason you have 30 days from purchase to send it back in new condition for a refund of the purchase price excluding shipping.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i'm extremely happy with it now i got installed and the quality is awesome. It actually look less than 20 mins even loosening fenders n stuff, just needed some opening up of the roll cage rear bars. I think it was Jeff yesterday on the phone and he thought maybe my stuff was on the tighter side of stacking tolerances and yours was on the larger side. No big deal, its in now.

ok, i went from your site menu - spare tire mounts and it doesn't show up that way or even sorting by canam -> x3 - however your direct link does work.

·
Official Site Vendor
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #59 (Edited)
We are happy to hear you got it installed and working.FYI we just went live with our new updated website and there are going to be some minor issue utill everything can be addressed by our IT people.

·
Official Site Vendor
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #60

LINK: UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK X3 BOLT IN SPARE TIRE MOUNT

41 - 60 of 69 Posts