Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
For those who want to have their intercooler fan on at their disposal we present to you the new plug & play UTV INC Back Lit LED Can Am Maverick X3 Turbo Intercooler Fan Override Kit. This is a complete PLUG & PLAY KIT, that includes the amber (orange) back lit LED Carling Contura switch body, quick release wiring harness and plug & play terminals for an easy and pain free installation. Switch will fit into the factory knock outs on the dash. Click on the link below for more info.

LINK:https://www.utvinc.com/utv-inc-can-am-maverick-x3-turbo-intercooler-fan-over-ride-kit/

·
Official Site Vendor
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Check out our UTV INC X3 Intercooler Fan Over Ride kit's

X3 INTERCOOLER FAN OVER RIDE

X3 MAX INTERCOOLER FAN OVER RIDE

·
Registered
66 Posts
Will you sell the kit without the switch? Since Nelson makes matching switches, don't want to pay for something that I won't use, just thought I would ask. Maybe you guys should partner with him to supply you the matching switches. just an idea.

·
Official Site Vendor
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Will you sell the kit without the switch? Since Nelson makes matching switches, don't want to pay for something that I won't use, just thought I would ask. Maybe you guys should partner with him to supply you the matching switches. just an idea.
We can sell you one without the switch, but you'll have to call us and place the order over the phone 480-718-5511. FYI not sure if their switch would be compatible PIN out for the plug.

Attachments

·
Official Site Vendor
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
UTV INC X3 Max Intercooler fan over ride kit

UTV INC X3 Intercooler fan over ride kit

21 - 31 of 31 Posts